My followers know that I don't offer a wedding packages but I would like to talk about the fix costs that there are in any wedding, that don't change in base at the number of your guests. If you decide to get married alone or surrounded only by your family or to plan a big party with all your friends, these prices are fix!
Here some example!
The Roman Vicariate asks 270,00 € to get married in the churches of Rome. Not all Vicariates impose this tax. For example the Florentine Vicariate doesn't fix any price: the offer is free! For this reason there is a "secret fight" among the parishes to obtain the weddings. During my experience like Italian Wedding Planner & Designer, I understood that Rome open the doors of their churches to the foreign couples while Florence no! But fortunately I found some churches happy to permits at all to get married also there, like Certosa di Firenze or the Anglican Church near Ponte Vecchio.
The prices fixed by the Town Halls change in base at the city where you decide to become wife and husband; usually get married during the week is more convenient. The big cities offer different spaces with different prices:
- Red Hall at Campidoglio: 1.200,00 € / 1.400,00 € + 2 stamps of 16,00 € each
- Deconsecrated Church at Caracalla: 1.200,00 € / 1.400,00 € + 2 stamps of 16,00 € each
- Villa Lais: 1.200,00 € / 1.400,00 € + 2 stamps of 16,00 € each
- Beach of Spouses (Ostia): 700,00 € / 800,00 € + 2 stamps of 16,00 € each
- Red Hall at Palazzo Vecchio: 2.500,00 / 3.000,00 € + 2 stamps of 16,00 € each
- Garden of Roses: 3.500 / 4.000,00 € + 2 stamps of 16,00 € each
- Salone '500: 5.000,00 € + 2 stamps of 16,00 € each
- Common Hall: 1.100,00 € + 2 stamps of 16,00 € each
- Sala del Concistorio: 1.000,00 € / 1.500,00 € + 2 stamps of 16,00 €
- Chiostro di San Franscesco: 600,00 € / 1.000,00 € + 2 stamps of 16.00 € each
- Palazzo Cavalli: 1.600,00 € / 4.200,00 € + 2 stamps of 16.00 € each
- Sala Cuoi D'Oro: 5.000,00 € + 2 stamps of 16.00 € each
When you see two different prices, means from a minimum to a maximum; change in base at the day of celebration, the hour, if u are or not resident in the city or in Italy or in a Country of European Community. In some case it's not possible book the Town Hall all days of weeks or during some period and so I suggest to write me soon to email@example.com to know if your estimate date is available and the final cost. Obviously the little cities or the old villages are more convenient, e.g
- Red Hall: free / 500,00 € + 2 stamps of 16,00 € each
- Common Hall: 400,00 € + 2 stamps of 16,00 € each
- Trecentesca Hall: 300,00 € + 2 stamps of 16,00 € each
- Common Hall: free + 2 stamps of 16.00 € each
- Common Hall: 400,00 € + 2 stamps of 16.00 € each
- Sala del Maggior Consiglio: 500,00 € + 2 stamps of 16.00 € each
There are also some venues where is possible to plan a legal religious or civil wedding.
Naer Rome for example the ancient Abbazia of Sant'Andrea in Flumine, 40 minutes, in the countryside, permits to the couples to do a religious wedding in its old church or the civil ceremony in the archaeological site and then set up the reception in its garden. Same offer the couple can find at Borgo di Tragliata, where is possible plan the accommodation, ceremony and reception in the same place, very near the airports of Rome. If u want get married looking the sea, the ancient Castel of Santa Severa is perfect, permitting to the couple to plan there also the accommodation and the reception.
The Abbazia of San Faustino, in the heart of Umbria, far from all and surrounded by the Nature it's the perfect frame for the legal civil ceremony celebrated by the Major, while the Abbey of San Pietro in Valle should be perfect for who prefer the religious ceremony.
Also Villa Oliviero, with a breathless view of the Costiera Amalfitana, permits to celebrate the real civil ceremony in his garden.
For this type of ceremony there aren't fix prices!
Estimate price for the extra services:
- Interpreter: from 180,00 €
- Witnesses: from 160,00 €
- Officiant: from 200,00 € for symbolic ceremony
The price changes in base at the city